1. Global Week of World Interfaith Harmony ((January 31- 1 February, 2022))
The campaign talks about the teachings of the His Holiness Dalai Lama on religion, interfaith and harmony.
2. Holocaust Day ((January 27 - 29, 2022))
The campaign talks about the genocide of Uyghurs committed by the China.
3. International Education Day ((January 24 - 26, 2022))
This campaign focused on how China is changing the education system of Tibet by replacing the Tibetan language with the Mandarin language
4. Tibetan Nomads ((January 20 - 22, 2022))
This campaign attempted to enlighten the plight of Tibetan Nomads forced to relocate in difficult circumstances by China.
5. 10 reason to Boycott Beijing Olympics 2022 ((January 17- 19, 2022))
This camapign aimed to raise awareness about China's severe treatment towards Tibet, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Uyghurs, and Southern Mongolians, and to urge people to boycott the Beijing Olympics in 2022.
6. China Focus: A-Z of Tibet in 2021, an extraordinary year Campaign ((January 10 - 15, 2022))
The campaign was an attempt to counter the misinformation campaign by China regarding Tibet. This was framed as a reply to an article published in Xinhua net.
7. Tibet is being used as the Dumping ground of toxic waste by China ((January 6, 2022))
In this campaign, we discussed about how China is exploiting Tibetans land into toxic waste.
8. Renaming Arunachal Pradesh ((January 5, 2022))
This was a one-day campaign to raise awareness of China's re-branding of Arunachal Pradesh as South Tibet.
9. Break the Silence (November 25-27, 2021)
International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women 2021
Our campaign #BreakTheSilence looked at issues faced by Tibetan women and also showcased the positive stories of women empowerment from Tibet. We continued to share stories and updates about violence against women and contribute to the global call for UN's #16DaysofActivism.
10. Philosophy For a Better World (November 18-22, 2021)
World Philosophy Day 2021
Our campaign #PhilosophyForABetterWorld sought to highlight His Holiness Dalai Lama's philosophy of Peace and his vision of establishing Religious Harmony.
11. Global Media and Information Literacy Week Campaign (October 24-31, 2021)
This campaign ran with the theme Media and Information Literacy for the Public Good and we shared information about Tibetan culture, traditions, Chinese disinformation, Tibetan govt-in exile and climate change.
In this regular series, our team tries to pick and explain a particular topic, that we think, deserves more attention and social media discussion. We started off with explaining the need for an official Tibet flag emoji and tracing the history of the demand for one. We have also explored the alarming growth of dual - use infrastructure in Tibet.
13. Tibet`s Climate Crisis
In the backdrop of COP26 Glasgow Summit, TRC did a social media campaign highlighting the ecological importance of Tibetan plateau and the need to include Tibet in global climate debates and negotiations.
14. Dual Use Infrastructure (December 02-03, 2021)
This campaign covered the alarming growth of dual-use infrastructure in Tibet.
15. Stand for Equality (Human Rights Day 2021)
To mark Human Rights Day 2021, we put Tibet within the framework of the articles laid by UNDHR and examined the human rights situation within Tibet to focus global attention on Tibet.
16. Tibet -Taiwan Relations (December 13, 2021)
We focused on how Tibet’s and Taiwan’s relations have grown across years and how the two parties can mould a relation based on mutual concerns and interests.
17. News Media & Propaganda Warfare (December 14, 2021)
This campaign focused on the disinformation warfare by China and how news media is being bought by China to spread a point of view that they are keen to project.
18. Colonial Boarding School (December 16, 2021)
This campaign focused on how Chinese are forcing the Tibetan children to go to boarding schools. This was inspired from Tibet Action Institute’s ground breaking report on the same.
19. The Tibetan National Anthem (December 17, 2021)
This campaign aimed to spread awareness about the Tibetan National Anthem, Gyallu.
20. Tibet Review 2021 (December 20-31, 2021)
This campaign focussed on reviewing Tibet in 2021. We looked at what happened in Tibet in the time period of one year.